Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bounce House Party

Mackenzie's butterfly face paint
 Here in town there is a cool little business that is fairly new that deals with parties and bounce houses. They have four bounce houses that I counted that were up in the large room, plus a little pop-up tent. Then in the back they have a party room, with tables and chairs set up so you can have a private party.  The woman who owns and operates it also does face painting for the kids if you purchase that package. She is very talented. I ended up driving by it about three times before I realized I was passing it each time and looking straight at it. It wasn't marked the greatest on the outside. I glanced over and at the last second as I passed it the last time I saw the sign in the window with the name of the place on it. I went back around the building and finally parked across the street.
Butterfly face
Mackenzie got to attend a birthday party for a friend there today. She had a blast!! For over two hours they played in the bounce houses, had cake and juice, and watched her friend open her presents.  They also go their face painted, as you can tell from the picture. Mackenzie was so proud of her butterfly face paint. From the way the girls were all playing when I picked Mackenzie up it seemed they all had a blast. They were still eating cake and getting ready for the pinata when I showed up so I let Mackenzie finish up the party and help with the pinata.
Face Paint
I would have never of thought to put up four or five bounce houses in a building with a private party room to rent out to people to have parties. It's a smart idea. Could be worth looking into for one of the kids birthday parties in the future. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Kenzie in her face painting. She is sure proud of it!!

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment