Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CrAzY dAy!

Mackenzie ready for
Crazy Day
Kylie  ready for
Crazy Day

This week at school for the girls it is Red Ribbon Week. Each day they have different themes that the kids can dress up too and the girls were thrilled about today, crazy hair/crazy clothes day. We painted the girls nails yesterday, and then today they wore their shirts inside out, and Mackenzie wore two different flip flops. Kylie wore crazy socks  and that was the end of it for her.

Kenzie decided we should do her hair crazy also, so I put it in 3 loose buns. One on each side and one in the back. She was just going to go to school without doing anything to her hair but since I got the braids too tight, they didn't mess up in the middle of the night so we figured something else out. She also tried wearing her pants inside out but since she could not button or unbutton them she decided not to do that. She even tried wearing a pair of shorts over her pants but didn't like the way it felt. Kylie's hair we just did 2 of the loose buns since her hair is not as long or thick as Kenzie's.

Each day they even do a competition to see which class dressed the best to the theme of the day. Yesterday was beach day, and Kylie's class won for the best dressed in the beach theme. Her class also won the Rid Ribbon door or wall poster contest. They made a large ribbon and each child signed their own name to be drug free. I'm not sure what Kenzie's classes poster looks like since I don't pass her class to pick either of the girls up from school. Hopefully I'll see it Monday when I go to help with Kenzie's classes' Halloween Party.

Tomorrow is Nerd Day. Not sure yet how we will dress if they want to for it but I'm sure we will find something interesting to wear along with it. Thursday is '80's attire, and then Friday is show your Spirit Day. Kenzie already plans on wearing jeans, her school shirt and maybe trying to find a way to add more spirit. I bet Kylie will wear her school shirt also if I can convince her that is still looks really cute on her even if it is big on her. I'll try to post more pictures as I get them!

Till Next Time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment