Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kenzie cake

The finished stars and 7's


 Well, I finished most of the decorations for Mackenzie's birthday cake yesterday. I think they turned out great. I am especially proud of the guitars that came out great. I haven't put any strings or details on the guitars yet but hopefully I will soon!

Kenzie has already picked out her 2 favorite guitars and want them to be the center piece of the cake decorations. She also loves the number 7's I was able to make. She's still debating on which one of those she would like me to use. All of the stars she says are good so we can use which ever ones we want along with any of the polka dots I made. (I had some left over royal icing so I just made some dots. If I don't use them for Kenzie's cake I can use them on some other cake in the future.)
The Finished stars and guitars

I'll let them dry for a few more days then store them till I am ready to use them next Saturday when I make her cake. I'm going to try a new recipe later this afternoon for a cake to see if she likes it and if she does use it instead of the normal cake I use. If it's good I'll make sure and post the recipe for you!

Till Next Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment