Monday, December 5, 2011

Finished the Afghan!

 I finally finished my afghan I was working on a few weeks ago! I totally forgot to post pictures for everyone to see. It felt like to me that it took longer to put all the fringe on it than actually knitting the main part of the afghan. I'm rather proud of this one.  I think it came out really well, even though I missed a stitch or two.  It keeps you all nice and warm and the kids sometimes fight over who gets to use it when laying in the living room on the sofa. Most of the time though however Jerrod and I use it. I have started on a second one that I will make a little larger than this one. I have to say for the first one I have ever made it turned out great! 

The one I just started will be the tan color, but I might do a blue or green as the fringe instead of the red. Still not for sure on that!  I'll make sure and keep you updated on the second ones process!

Till Next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment