Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mackenzie..

I have a big order to fill coming up in December. Mackenzie's birthday will of course be in December and she asked me if I can make her birthday cake this year, which I will gladly do for her. I enjoy doing the kids their cakes, and it saves money in the long run when I make them at home. I just find decorating the cakes is fun and you can be as creative with it as you can.
She told me today while we were out in a store looking around that she wants her cake to be round. It also needs to be two or three levels, with a real big cake on bottom and a medium cake and perhaps a small cake, but the big and medium cake for sure, with the medium cake on top of the big cake. (duh). She didn't say what type of cake or what to decorate it as yet, but for sure we know it must be circles. She has liked polka dots for a while now so that is not a big shocker there.
As we were driving home from the city she started giving us ideas of what she would like for her birthday, and then Kylie suggested she should have a Horse party as much as Mackenzie Loves horses! I think she finally decided that she would like a horse party, which would be neat to do. Jerrod had a great idea if we do that, to do the cake in green, like grass, and then put some miniature horses around the cake, which would work really well and look really cute too! She also wants this year to actually do a party that her classmates can come to also, so we'll work on that also. Not sure what all we will do yet but we still have plenty of time to figure that out!
Tomorrow she wants to look at cake ideas online so I bet we can look and find some ideas once she nails down what her party theme will be. We will have fun no matter what she decides to do.

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment