Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zinnia Explosion!!!!!

I am loving doing a garden. I can officially say that since this years garden is going well, I will for sure plant one again next year also!! Who knows maybe I'll keep some potted plants in the house during the winter of flowers.  Kylie has named the zinnias. Not for sure why she did, but she has and she is extremely proud of naming them. Perhaps its due to me pulling out the weeds down from the garden that she called "her" plants. (I know I am so terrible for taking out some crab grass that was growing in the drainage from the garden.)

Half of the zinnias have bloomed and are opening up now. Such a mix of colors make them so beautiful! The rose bush has put out 2 more beautiful roses and one is just about to open, and there are still two more rose buds that are growing. The pansies hare still hanging in there, and keep putting out beautiful purple flowers over and over.  The pepper plants are doing great, and I have 2 peppers getting larger by the day, and another one that has just started to grow along with lots of blooms.  The tomato plants have gotten a lot bigger and greener lately. I have a new flower on one of the plants so my fingers are still crossed that they will provide tomatoes for us this year. I hope it does!!! I included some pictures below and hope you enjoy them!!!

Till Next Time!!!



Tomatoes!!!

All of the zinnias. 

Zinnias

This is Sunny Daisy. 
Sunny, Daisy, Mean Red and Pokey Sun.
Raisy Doll is the red flower in the very back. 

PEPPERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment