Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Peppers

 I would have assumed that after having at least 2 good frosts since the beginning of November, my peppers would have finally wilted and died. I was wrong!

As Gabryle and I got back home from taking Jerrod lunch today I noticed on the pepper plants what looked like the shape of a pepper. We went over and looked and sure enough I have 2 peppers that have started again. They are healthy and green peppers and at least 2 buds are on there also. I was shocked to see them. I had assumed that since we have already had a few frosts that it would have killed the plants.

After lunch Gabryle and I went out and he watered the plants for me. He had a blast doing that. Mom actually let him water the plants. After the water was soaked up in the soil he realized that if he holds the water long enough in one spot, it will cause it to make a hole which absolutely made him happy!

I guess since we are having such a mild winter, or what feels like spring temperatures, minus the rain they are still hanging on. I'm not complaining! Maybe I can get them to perk back up a little more and see what happens!!

Till Next Time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment