Friday, January 25, 2013

ETSY SHOP OPEN!!!

I would like to announce that I now have an ETSY shop open for the hair bows and jewelry I make!!!!! It just opened up last night and I hope you go check it out and have your friends check it out also! I will have a website made up also for the items I will be selling and as soon as I get that up and running I will post a link on here for you. I am also currently experimenting with a few ideas I have and hopefully they work and I will update you on that also. More items will be coming to the shop I have, so make sure and check back on the page! Please let everyone you know check it out also! To view my Etsy Shop go to:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mamasbowsandjewels

Remember to check it regularly for new items!!!!

Till Next Time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment