Monday, January 21, 2013

Accomplishments

We've made some big accomplishments in our house the past few weeks. We've been working with Gabryle on getting him potty trained and I have to say that it is going very well now!

He at first was hesitant about going through potty training but I am proud of how well he is doing. He can go now all day with no more than 1 accident if even that. He has gone the past 2 days with no accident in his big boy clothes. He makes sure to tell me when he has to go and then runs to the bathroom. He still uses a diaper for bedtime at night and during nap time but besides that he doesn't use them.

We will also be getting him a big boy bed soon, which we have started to look for. He has already decided that he would like Agent P from Phineas and Ferb bedding set. I didn't realize that it would be difficult to locate, so its good that I have started looking early! I found a set the other day and was crazy and didn't bookmark the page I found it on. We even found you can get a stuffed Perry the Platypus and he thought that was the coolest thing so we might have to get him one of those too when we get him his big bed. It's hard to believe he's already big enough to be ready to get out of his toddler bed! Kids grow up way to fast!!!!

I'll make sure and post pictures of his bed when we get it.

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment