Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bows for Shirts

We finally got our school shirts in that we ordered at the beginning of the year. This year they are a bright orange and actually pretty neat looking. It's my favorite so far since Mackenzie has been in school. The girls seem to like them and for once Kylie seems a little more excited to be able to wear her shirt. It might be because they will actually get to take field trips this year in kindergarten, with their first one being next week.

Her biggest concern though is they don't have enough hair bows that match the orange shirts. I have made one orange one for the girls but as she pointed out if they both wear their shirt on the same day, and both want to wear a hair bow, one will be without a matching one. She asked for some more orange hair bows. If I had known when I was making hair bows that the shirts were orange, i would have made more orange ones instead of Red and white, which are the school colors. So last night I got to work and made a few more hair bows that will match the shirts.
 Both of the girls really like the puffy orange one to go with their shirts. If i had known that would be their favorite one I would have made two of those instead of the two others. I guess a trip to Hobby Lobby might be in the works in the next week or so.
I also made the yellow and blue one just because. Mackenzie wears a lot of blue and a lot of yellow so it will be a good one for her to wear with her outfits.

Till next time!!!!


2 comments: