Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mackenzie's Song

Mackenzie working on her spelling
Mackenzie has gotten to love being able to write things down since she can actually read and spell now. Yes her spelling is not perfect but what second grader does have perfect spelling. She's only 7, three months shy of being 8. (She is growing up way to fast!!!!)

Lately she has really gotten into music. She LOVES to sing, she loves to listen to music and she already thinks when she can wants to be in band, like Mom and Dad and lots of her other family members. I think she will also do vocal as much as she loves to sing. She can memorize a song  like no other kid I know. She of course loves Justin Beiber, but she also loves Reba, Rascal Flatts, Glee, and the Beatles.

Lately she has decided to write her own songs. The latest one she has made up she actually wrote the lyrics out and then sang it to Jerrod and I. It's the cutest song I have heard her come up with and am glad she wrote it down so we can always have it. I also got a recording of it, which the link is posted at the bottom of the post for you to listen to her sing the
 song. I was a little surprised she actually sang it for me to record. I didn't think she would do that. I am glad she did though.  I know I did a photo of her lyrics, but here it is in case you can't decipher her writing and spelling:

Oh yeah, with all my heart, I love my mom and dad and my sister and brother. I love my parents for raising me and they love me to. I will never ever run away. I love you to. I love my cat Molly too. I love you Mom and Dad

It is the sweetest lyrics I think anyone could listen too. hope you enjoy!!!!

Till Next Time!!

Here is a link to listen to Mackenzie singing her song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuExMHshlgk&list=HL1348011778&feature=mh_lolz



No comments:

Post a Comment