Friday, April 20, 2012

Dreams

Kids can have the strangest dreams. My kids I believe might have the most strangest dreams I have heard of however.

I was standing in the kitchen this morning and Kylie came up to; me and told me she had a weird strange dream. I asked what it was about and this was her dream in her words:

"There were princess and zombies came The zombies went to the princesses and kissed the princesses!!! The princesses then turned into zombies themselves!!! Then I woke up!!"

Still can not figure out why she is fascinated with Zombies, but oh well. Who knows why she likes them.  I asked Kenzie if she remembered her dream last night but she said she couldn't remember. Kenzie can have some odd dreams also that is for sure! Kenzie is one of these kids that will sit and talk in her sleep.  Mackenzie talking at night has actually caused Kylie to wake up a few times in the middle of the nights. It's not that often but it has happened before!!!

Till Next Time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment