Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What to do today..

 Spring break is over and every one in our house is back to our normal routines. The girls are in school, Jerrod is back at work, and Gabryle and I are busy with little things around the house. After the break it seems also to be a little harder to keep him busy. He has been wanting to go and go and go lately.

We have spent a lot of time outside lately since the weather has been perfect. That I think has become one of his favorite daily things to do. He loves to play in the water, help in the garden, and run around in the grass with no shoes on. He loves running around with no shoes on.

Yesterday as we watered the flowers after lunch, Gabryle decided we needed water in the wheelbarrow. I filled it up and continued to water the roses. He played in that water enough he emptied the wheelbarrow so I filled it up again. He then went and grabbed the small broom and dust pan we have and used it to play with in the water. Needless to say it kept him busy for a good twenty minutes. He was soaking wet by the time we went in and was not happy that I would not fill the wheelbarrow for a third time.

I also found having a band-aid on your finger is very entertaining also. He laid in the floor looking at and messing with his band-aid for quite a while. You would figure he would get tired of it and pull it off but he never took it off. He would sit there and poke at it put his finger up to his nose to smell it then laugh at it.

Later after picking the girls up and doing homework he then decided to help with dishes. I left a few cups in the sink so I could start dinner. The next thing I knew he had his little footstool he uses in the bathroom in by the kitchen sink. He had the measuring cup in one hand, and the sponge in the other and was "cleaning" to the best of his ability. At one point he pulled the drain stopper and the water slowly drained out of the sink and made him very upset. I think it made him more upset that I didn't fill the sink with water again. Who knows what he will find entertaining to do today, but I'm sure he will have a blast doing it.

Till Next Time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment