Thursday, February 2, 2012

What an idea......

Valentines Day is fast approaching, which means I am up for helping with Kylie's class party. Helping with the girls class parties are actually pretty fun. Yes Gabryle goes along with me, but he really enjoys being able to go up and seeing the older kids I think. He seemed to really enjoy when we went to help with Mackenzie's class party at Halloween.
The class "parent" for Kylie's class sent a note home with Kylie today for me about the party coming up. For their upcoming party, the six parents who have signed up to help are all asked to send $10.00 and each child in the class will get a Wacky Pack bought at Sonic. That will be the Valentines Party for the Pre-K class this year.  WOOHOO!! i know I shouldn't complain, but in all honesty, I think that the kids would probably like something else to do than just have a kids meal bought from a local fast food joint. I got a hold of the class Mom and she said that is all we will do and that there is nothing else that needs to be bought. I might just make some little treat bags to take anyway with me to the party.
Perhaps next school year I shall sign up to be one of the class parents for one of the girls classes.  I would say do both, but I am afraid that would get quite hectic having two classes to get parties set up for and helping the teachers do things that are needed help with. If I did that, then there wouldn't be a wacky pack Valentines Party for twenty four and five year old kids. Yes I think more thought could be put into the party for the kids, but it's not my party to plan. I offered to do extra and she said it wasn't needed, so I shall do my part and send the money and just next year make sure and sign up to be a class parent. Who knows, maybe I will do both of the girls classes next year. I bet it could be done with being a class parent for both of the girls.

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment