Monday, September 5, 2011

Muffins

Kylie has been pestering me for the past few weeks to make some blueberry muffins for breakfast so she can have one for breakfast before she and Mackenzie go to school. I have been hesitant about it, due to the fact that she used to not eat muffins. She asked again all weekend if we can make some muffins, so I looked online last night to find a basic muffin recipe with different variations of muffins, which includes a blueberry variation.

Today I tried the recipe and we did the chocolate chocolate chip muffins, but with no chocolate chips. (I like chocolate but that I think would be too much). They turned out pretty good and the kids loved them! They was just enough chocolate taste to give it a good flavor, but it wasn't an over-powering chocolate taste. Next time we will do the blueberry variation. I want to try the banana nut and the pumpkin spice also.

Here is the link to the recipe I found and have used and will keep using: http://www.grouprecipes.com/72374/basic-muffins-with-variations.html

When I do other variations I'll let you know how they are.

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment