Thursday, January 3, 2013

Break is over.


Gabryle with 1 of his Thomas the Train sets. 
Christmas is over and New Years Day has passed. School resumed today for the girls, and we are back into our normal daily routine. I kinda of wish I had till Monday to sleep in more and not be up at 6:30 but oh well. The girls were glad to be back at school this morning. Kylie on the way to the bus stop told me of how she and Miranda will play at recess and sit and talk all the way to school on the bus today.

Gabryle ate breakfast after I got back and the first thing after that he wanted to do is play with his big Thomas train set Gamma and Tim got him for Christmas this year. I put it together, he started it up and had fun watching Molly get run into by the train since she was sitting on the edge of the track. It just grazed it her but she sure did jump and give Gabryle a good laugh. After a little bit he then put that track up and then pulled out his other Thomas track sets and we hooked them all together.

He seems glad to have his normal days with just me and him at home back. He helped tape up some boxes for the Salvation Army and then helped me get them in the car. We drove them over and dropped them off and came back home and now he is just relaxing. I'm sure the last half of the school year will be just as busy as the first, and the girls will enjoy every minute of it. I think Kenzie is looking forward to the spring when she can sign up again for t-ball and play again this summer. I'm not sure if Kylie will want to play yet, but I think she might enjoy it. I do know if she can find a summer cheerleader camp she would love that!

Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment