Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ribbons and Hair Bows!

Kylie lately has been wanting some hair bows and ribbons so I took the extra ribbon I have lying around the house and took to it to making some hair bows. no I am not a pro at it, but I think they turned out pretty well and the important thing is that the girls love them.

A few of the hair bows on their bow holder. 
 So far I have made them 3 different types of hair bows. I've done the curled ribbon bows, flower bows and then what I call layered puff bows. No I don't know the technical names of them but I can make them. Mackenzie seems to like the curled ribbon ones the best. She pulls her hair up in a pony tail and then puts one in to cover the hair band. I'm not to big on the style of them but I'm not making them for me.

Kylie loves the puffy ones I have made. She especially loves the pink and purple one I made today. I have a feeling she will for sure wear it to school tomorrow with something that is pink and purple. She sure has enough clothes those colors!

Mackenzie loves how I have done the colors of OSU on a few of them since she currently is a big fan of OSU. I'm surprised that they have not asked yet for me to do some more in their school colors which are Red and White. I should do some anyway that way they can wear on game days and spirit days!

When I get some more made I'll try and remember to post the pictures on here so you can see what I have done. Enjoy the pictures I posted below!!

Till Next Time!!
Mackenzie's Orange Hair Bow 


The flower hair bow I made. 

The first puffy hair bow I made. 

Kylie's Pink and Purple Puffy Hair Bow I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment