Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Basketball

Kylie after she fell asleep during the game.
 The kids and I actually watched part of a basketball game last night. Most of you that know me know I am not that into sports. I can watch baseball all day, but besides that I am not that into watching sports. Basketball is not bad. I don't mind watching it.  The kids however, it depends on which kid you are talking about.

Mackenzie enjoyed watching the game last night. She was rooting of course for the OKC Thunder. She really got into watching last night. Every time "her" team scored a basket she cheered for them, which ultimately got Gabryle to do the same exact thing anytime either team made a basket. He didn't care who had the ball and even started to when they did not make a basket yell "no!"  I never realized that watching a game would be as much fun for little kids.  Plus the nice thing about it last night is I didn't have to keep explaining what was going on to the girls.
Watching some basketball.


 Kylie however, apparently found the game a little boring. The first half of the game we flipped back and forth between the games last night and Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef, two of my favorite shows. We watched the game during the commercials of the other two shows. Once both were over we just flipped to the basketball game and kept it on that. Once I kept it on the game, Kylie crawled up on the couch and laid down beside me. Within five minutes she was asleep. I guess basketball is really not her cup of tea.

I have a feeling if we watch the next game on TV Kylie will find something else to do than watch the game with us. I'll probably find her crawled up in her bed looking through a book or playing with Kenzie's Nintendo DS, while Kenzie and Gabryle sit and cheer on the players  with us.

Till Next Time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment