Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yellow

My yellow rose as of 4/11/2012

Yeah!! I'm so thrilled! My first rose, heck first flower of all the plants I have planted is about to fully bloom!!! My yellow rose bush, the plant that is just thriving and doing amazing has its first bud abut to fully open! The girls find it fun to check it every day after they get home from school. They jump out of the car and run look at it.

One rose bush didn't make it. It finally had its last green leaves fall off.  All of the other flowers and plants seem to be doing well. The pansies look much greener and I've transplanted the tomato plants outside. The cayenne peppers will soon be transplanted outside also, and the cilantro in my indoor pot. The zinnias have also gotten up to about 2 inches tall and are so green!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

Till Next Time!!!!
My rose as of today 4/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment