Thursday, January 12, 2012

Little turkey......and a new purse!

In the mornings if the kids are up and ready before we are, which happens a few times, it is fun to just sit and listen to them talk to each other and interact with each other. The most fun of the three is Gabryle. Even though he is the youngest, he can really keep up with the girls well.
This morning before school The girls were all ready and in the living room. Gabryle jumped off of our bed and went in with the girls and Kenzie decided to play a little with him. She asked him for kisses and squeezes (hugs) and he did and after he did he hollered "Bye." She didn't leave so he yelled "Bye-bye" to her. She asked a few more times and each time he would tell her "Bye." Finally he just started yelling "Bye bye" to her and you could tell he was getting frustrated with her.  she finally quit, and then when it was time for us to head to school for their breakfast he wouldn't tell her "bye", but he made sure to tell me "bye".
After I got back we sat and watched a little news and then as Jerrod was leaving for work, Gabryle was trying to move the trash can. (I moved it from its normal spot to see if we can find a better place to leave it.) He got so upset because I moved the trash can and would not let him move it back to where it was sitting. Really out of all three of the kids at this age, he has been the most easy going of the three. He can keep himself busy with toys or books better than the girls can.
Close up of the purse. 
I also finished a new project with my knitting looms. I made a little purse, and am very proud of it. It has turned out really cute I believe. I used the shortest loom I have and made it large enough I can fit my license, cell phone, ipod and keys in it without it being overly full. I used just some plain light pink fabric and made a liner and sewed it inside and attached the shoulder straps to the liner. Here's the pictures below!



Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment