Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkins!!!!

Gabryle with the girls pumpkins
 The girls got to take their school field trips to the pumpkin patch today and had a lot of fun. They were there at different times so they didn't get to hang out but I think they still enjoyed it.

Mackenzie's class, along with the other five second grade classes went from 8:30 to 11:00. They got to go on the hayrides, the little animal petting area and of course the pumpkin area. She was not thrilled with the hayride apparently though. All the way walking from the bus stop I heard "Mom it's not a hayride if they do not put the hay on the trailer. It's just a trailer ride then. Not a hayride! If you want it to be a hayride they should have put the hay on the trailer." (thank you captain obvious!) Besides that she had a good time. She said she picked out a nice sized pumpkin that will be great for either carving or painting, and is almost perfect.
 Kylie's class went from 11:00-2:00 and got to eat lunch at the patch also. She did all the other things that Mackenzie's class did. She liked the bouncy house and went through the maze that they had. She loved how they had a big round bale of hay and built it into a slide. I think that was her favorite thing today that she got to do. When she picked out her pumpkin she found the smallest one she could find. I asked her why she did that and she said because she is the smallest kid in kindergarten, so she wanted to find the smallest pumpkin she could find. I think it's rather cute. She plans as of right now to just paint her pumpkin.

We'll go soon and get Gabryle his own pumpkin and then get the kids yearly pumpkin pictures taken that I do every year for them during this time of the year. When I get those done I will post them for you!!! Hope you enjoy they pictures I posted!!!

Till Next Time!!!!



Look Mom I can pick up Mackenzie's!!

Mackenzie and Kylie's pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment