Saturday, August 4, 2012

Butterflies!!

One of the many butterflies flocking to the zinnias.
 Surprisingly the heat the past few weeks have not reeked havoc on my flowers. They have shown a few signs of not liking the heat, but all in all they are doing fairly well. My roses still have rose buds developing and opening up. They aren't as large as the first ones that I had open but they are still pretty!

MY zinnias are still just overwhelming. They seem to kind of like the heat. After they are beautiful and are time to cut off it seems two more grow back in its place. Butterflies have started flocking to the zinnias. I have tried for a few days and finally got some shots of one of the butterflies. Usually around five or so when Jerrod gets home there are about five or six butterflies there sitting on the zinnias. I
Another shot of the butterfly.
have also noticed a lot of dragonflies around them also in the evenings.

Hope you enjoy the photos!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment