Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines are finished

Well, the girls Valentines have been filled out, sticker-ed, suckered and sealed and finished. They were sent to school this morning with the girls, and are probably at the moment being passed out in the the other students Valentines containers, well Kylie's probably not because at the moment she will be in her "special class" (IE: PE, music, art or guidance)
Kylie was so thrilled because she was able to pick out Valentines for her friends this year at school. She picked out Glitter Barbie Valentines that includes stickers for each Valentine. She is so proud of them! Mackenzie picked out Justin Bieber. It's really no surprise with either of their choices. Mackenzie's also included stickers to send with the card.
As Kylie and I were working on her Valentines, we went down the list of classmates and the first boy name we came to she looked at me and says "He doesn't like Barbie. And some other boys don't like Barbie either." I assured her that it will be find to send them the Barbie Valentine and that there is no need to buy some just for the boys. (I also had to inform Mackenzie of this.) I helped Kylie write the names on hers this year since she gets sidetracked when doing things that are repetitive.
Mackenzie wrote all of hers out and I put the sticker inside and sealed them for her as she finished writing the names on them so hers did not take as long to do. After the girls went to bed I then taped the suckers (Dum Dum) to the outside of each individual card. Taping 40 suckers to 40 Valentines takes a little more time than I thought it would!
Both of the girls are excited for their class parties next week. I'll try to make sure and get pictures while I'm at Kylie's school party. (Hopefully I remember the camera!!)

Till Next Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment