Thursday, January 5, 2012

One of my Hobbies

Scarf I made.
I have gotten to where I really enjoy knitting. I actually currently have 3 different projects going on at once which luckily I can keep straight. Jerrod bought me for Christmas a set of long knitting looms, which are really cool. Makes knitting scarfs and pieces of knitted blankets go by very quickly, and you can knit it double sided, which makes it just a little thicker. I love them!!!!!
I have made me a new scarf, which I haven't really been able to use since it has been unseasonably warm this winter. I'm working on knitting Kylie a blanket, that is hot pink, and then another beige afghan for the living room. (that way Jerrod and I can both have one when its cool in the house!)  Kenzie wants me to make her a new scarf also, so I will start on that one soon also. 
Kenzie modeling the scarf
I made. 
I also am currently working on how to learn to knit flowers. (So if any of you that know how to knit flowers have any advice I'm up for the tips!!) I think it would be cool to learn how to do those, plus I just think they are pretty. I told Kylie that I was going to learn how to make them and she asked if when I do and finish her blanket if I can attach a few on the blanket for her, so I told her I would try to do that. 
Once I get a few more of the projects I'm working on I'll get them posted no here for you too see also! Hope you enjoy!!

Till Next Time!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment